Redemption Physical Therapy is a 100% cash based physical therapy clinic.
What this means is that we do NOT participate with any insurances.
Top 5 Benefits of a Cash Based Clinic:
1) Emphasizes QUALITY patient care over QUANTITY patient care, allowing for ONE ON ONE treatment sessions with no interruptions from other patients.
2) Allows time for necessary and appropriate hands on/manual treatments for optimal recovery.
3) Removes the restrictions that insurances places on physical therapy treatments due to poor reimbursement rates. This allows for the most effective treatments to be utilized for your optimal recovery.
4) Eliminates cookie cutter exercises and routines and allows for a completely customized plan of care so you can meet your SPECIFIC goals.
5) Especially tor those insurances with a co-pay, cash-based PT can actually save you money overall due to the decreased number of total visits you’ll likely require for optimal recovery.
Are There Other Options?
1) You can use your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) if you have one through your job. Any necessary documentation required by your work can be provided to you by Redemption Physical Therapy.
2) Upon request, you may be provided with appropriate paperwork to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement; however, Redemption Physical Therapy does not guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you for services provided. Reimbursement amount and/or payment toward your deductible is completely dependent on your insurance plan. If you are planning to submit for reimbursement, you should call your insurance company first and ask about reimbursement for out of network physical therapy expenses.
What About Medicare?
It is important to note that in not participating with any insurances, by law, Redemption is not able to accept cash payment from those individuals with Medicare insurance. What this means is that we are not able to treat individuals with Medicare insurance. If you are in need of physical therapy and you have Medicare, we can gladly refer you to a fellow physical therapist who will accept your insurance!
Redeem your health; Redeem your life!
Written by: Marissa Oxenford, PT, DPT, CF-L1 Trainer